Got survey's, interviews, personas and color palettes all over the place?
Save so much time and confusion when organizing UI/UX research and design projects with Notion!
This set of templates includes everything a UI/UX or product designer needs to conduct research, reference UI best practices and create a business plan and product roadmap. This Notion template set includes the following:
- Inspiration and Ideation template - Save your ideas, scribbles, mood boards and thoughts about the product you are creating.
- User Research and Design - Pre-made templates to help you conduct and manage user surveys and interviews.
- Information Architecture - Create your site inventory, sitemaps, user flows and taxonomy
- Visual and User Interface Design - Save your color palettes, typography and imagery and even embed interactive prototypes!
- Business and Product Roadmap - Create your competitive analysis, lean canvas and business plan.
- Marketing - Plan how you will get your product into the world and create your content and editorial calendar
Already setup for you with examples and prompts so you can 1-click, plug and play!
Get yourself organized and share with your team now!
*Note: To students in our DesignerUp Master Course Program these templates are already included as part of your enrollment!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.