Got survey's, interviews, personas and color palettes all over the place?
Save so much time and confusion when organizing UI/UX research and design projects with Notion!
This set of templates includes everything a UI/UX or product designer needs to conduct research, reference UI best practices and create a business plan and product roadmap. This Notion template set includes the following:
- Inspiration and Ideation template - Save your ideas, scribbles, mood boards and thoughts about the product you are creating.
- User Research and Design - Pre-made templates to help you conduct and manage user surveys and interviews.
- Information Architecture - Create your site inventory, sitemaps, user flows and taxonomy
- Visual and User Interface Design - Save your color palettes, typography and imagery and even embed interactive prototypes!
- Business and Product Roadmap - Create your competitive analysis, lean canvas and business plan.
- Marketing - Plan how you will get your product into the world and create your content and editorial calendar
Already setup for you with examples and prompts so you can 1-click, plug and play!
"I'm an avid user of Notion! So happy to have a template available! 👍" - Melody J."Love notion so much now! Bye millions of different google docs I have categorized by folder!" - Molly De A."Thank you, Notion is addicting getting the hang of it, organize and porting my endless streams of printouts and notebooks." - Rob G."It's love at first sight! Notion is great!" - Nantia K.
"I switched from Trello to Notion with these templates!" - Sonja B.
It looks really good and easy to work with. - Alysson S.
Thanks, This is much better then Trello! - Manuel M.
Get yourself organized and share with your team now!
*Note: To students in our DesignerUp Course these templates are already included as part of your enrollment!